Keystone Butterfly Valve Figure 990 Type
Keystone Butterfly Valve Figure 990 (wafer style) 1" to 20" Figure 920 (lug style) 2" to 20" Flange Standard: Figure 990 is a resilient-seated, wafer-style, butterfly valve suitable for installation between ANSI Class 125/150 flanges. Figure 920 provides drilled and tapped lugs around the valve body, compatible with ANSI Class 125/150 flange standards. Pressure Ratings: 1" to 12" – 150 psi 14" to 20" – 75 psi PTFE or elastomer mold disc 2" to 12" – 100 psi 14" to 20" – 75 psi
Thin Disc resilient seated butterfly valves
Keystone Butterfly Valve Figure 990 (wafer) and Figure 920 (lug) are used when sanitary service or corrosion resistance is required. Heavy duty applications include food and beverage, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, mining and power industries. Available with PTFE lining for light corrosive services and rubber lining for light abrasive services.
Features & Benefits:
- One-piece, thin profile, 316 Stainless steel disc/stem provides minimum obstruction to flow, resulting in highest Cv, lowest pressure drops and best control characteristics. Also available with PTFE, NBR or EPDM molded disc.
- Triple function, resilient dovetail seat isolates body and stem from line media, provides drop-tight shut-off of line media at full-rated pressure and permits convenient and economical replacement in the field.
- Heavy duty, corrosion resistant top bushing provides upper stem support, absorbs actuator sideloading and extends valve cycle life.
- Bi-directional, self-adjusting double V-cup stem seals prevent external contaminants from entering the valve.
- Split body design enables easy field replacement of seat and disc/stem and permits direct mounting of Keystone actuators without the use of couplings or brackets.